Friday, August 8, 2014

Indoor Trampoline Park to Open at Northgate

Fun for the younger of us, visitors and residents alike, is that much closer as Durham will soon fly high with the opening of its second trampoline park at Northgate Mall.

Construction has begun on Sky Zone and will be located at the Shops at Northgate at 1720 Guess Road, Durham, Suite 90.  Sky Zone Durham's two floors of fun will featurin 23,000 square feet of trampolines, as well as a pool-like Foam Zone, SkySlam basketball hoop, SkyRobics fitness classes, Ultimate Dodgeball, Ultimate Volleyball, multiple party rooms, concessions zones and a mezzanine-level cat walk. The park is scheduled to open in December, 2014, and a pre-sale kiosk located inside Northgate Mall will open this fall.

Sky Zone joins Durham's other trampoline park Defy Gravity, which is located near the Sheraton Imperial hotel off I-40. Learn more about all the fun things to do with kids online, and stay up to speed on all the happenings here with the Durham Event Calendar.

5 comments:

  1. Hey if that is true then it's gonna be great!! I'm a trampoline lover and you can't believe how much this news excites me. I'm actually going to visit my aunt in Durham this December and this has spiced up my plans for the trip. I've got a huge collection of new and old trampolines at my place and I even have some durable trampoline parts in my garage. I was looking for some exciting tourist attractions in Durham when I jumped across your blog and it has surely made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see the trampoline review. It will be helpful for them who want to set up a trampoline in their yard recently. Here some trampoline reviews for your consideration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun for the younger of us, visitors and residents alike, is that much closer as Durham will soon fly high with the opening of its second trampoline ... itrampolin.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its great news for those are interested for indoor trampoline. It is wonderful opportunity for them and they have to grab it.


    Trampolines for sale

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!
    My name is Tony Long, i am a worker. I like to workout with best fun and relax. So i am finding it in Google Search and i found a lot of sites about The Best Trampoline There are so helpful for my life. Thank for this article. I will share this to all my friends now!

    ReplyDelete