Dubbed the Listening and Learning Tour, they will conduct four public town hall-style meetings from 6:30 to 8:00 PM. The four meetings are scheduled as follows:
- Monday, September 20, Hayti Heritage Center
- Wednesday, September 22, Little River Community Center
- Tuesday, September 28, Southwest Elementary School
- Tuesday, October 5, Spring Valley Elementary School
Community members will be asked for input on the following questions:
- What should become the standard in Durham Public Schools within the next ten years?
- Of those things, what should we have accomplished in three years?
- What is your role in accomplishing our goals?
- What is going well?
- What needs improvement?
- What innovative ideas can we implement in Durham Public Schools?
Contact the Office of Public Affairs, Durham Public Schools at 919-560-2000, or online at http://www.dpsnc.net/.