Monday, April 4, 2011

Dear Durham...

As Durham's bloggers are cataloged here, we learn more about individual realtionships with the place where great things happen.  People have great affection for Durham, and when they leave they often leave word of that fact on their blogs.  We've been given permission to share just such an entry.  Read on and enjoy.

Dear Durham...
Bull City Bungalow
Freddie Estremera


As the end of our down South Durham adventure comes to an end, I am inspired right now to write of the drastic change I've seen Durham make over the past 4 years since I've been here...My story is as crazy and random as it gets as I actually got to Durham not because I aspired to come here, but because it called for me...You see, in 2006 my wife (girlfriend at the time) and I lived in Southern NH where we're both from and I was starting my career while my GF was near the end of her college years...
 
Continue reading this blog post...

No comments:

Post a Comment