They have invited the public attend to one of these workshops to learn more and provide feedback to the project team.
Potential improvements could include:
- Railroad crossing safety equipment, such as signals or gates
- Roadway overpasses or underpasses
- Closures of railroad highway crossings
Below are the dates for the upcoming workshops.
- March 18th, 2013 from 5-7 PM at the Durham Armory 212 Foster St. Durham, 27701 to discuss Downtown Durham (Gregson St. to Driver St.)
- March 19th, 2013 from 5-7 PM at the Durham Hilton 3800 Hillsborough Rd. Durham, 27705 to discuss Western Durham (Neal Rd. to Buchanan Blvd.)
- March 21st from 5-7 PM at the Holton Resource Center 401 N. Driver St. Durham, 27703 to discuss Eastern Durham (Ellis Rd. to Cornwallis Rd.)