The Durham Bulls today announce the relaunch of the Durham SociaBulls social media rewards program, a DurhamSociaBulls.com, fans can connect their Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and Foursquare accounts to begin automatically accumulating points by interacting with official Durham Bulls social media outlets.
The SociaBulls program is simple to use; the more fans interact, the more points they earn, and the better chance they have at winning great prizes. A rolling 7-day leaderboard will track accumulated points earned by members, which they can use to redeem on prizes like ticket vouchers, novelty items and merchandise.
SociaBulls participants can also choose to enter their points into drawings for bigger, more unique prizes like autographed memorabilia or the “Top SociaBull” Grand Prize, with each entry representing a better chance to win. New “experiential” prizes, like chances to run Bulls social media accounts, will be added throughout the year. The “Top SociaBull” Grand Prize winner will receive:
- VIP Durham Bulls Experience during a game in the 2014 season, which includes four (4) MVP Club passes, the opportunity to throw out the first pitch, a chance to participate in an on-field promotion, an on-air radio interview, and a behind-the-scenes tour of the DBAP.
- Private Batting Practice session at the DBAP for ten (10) people
- Use of Wool E. Bull as a personal assistant for a day
- Personalized Durham Bulls jersey
- Four (4) tickets to the 2014 Triple-A All-Star Game at Durham Bulls Athletic Park
The Durham Bulls open 2013 International League play on the road versus the Norfolk Tides before returning to Downtown Durham for their home opener on April 8 at 6:05pm. Tickets for all home games are available at durhambulls.com, by phone at 919.956.BULL, or at the DBAP box office.
Learn more about all the great things to do in Durham, NC.